Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The First Bunch of Pictures, in backwards order


Place mat, apple and book from the Greenie Breakfast
The Lonely Green Pants book Sister Davis gave to me.

I ate 6 pancakes

The Davis family, plus some friends.
My racial dork dot
My first door, no one was home :(
My Desk
Peacock
Me , President, his wife, and my comp. Sister Lytle
Awful group pictures
The Sacramento airport
From the plane
The last day of class





apple pie that reminded me of grandpa
an illegal picture of the lunch room
The famous pointing picture
Us in our room
Me and Bryant Nelson

Roseville, CA!

Will you please edit my thumb out of this one




All of us
The Elders doing High School Musical
The Abby Lane Picture
C-A-L-I
Elder Stephens and his sister
Elder Horning (Jerry Seinfeld) Sister Rogers (Elaine)

Sister Rogers in the red was our coordinating sister, her comp is the one next to me, Sister Laws

Some of the Elders in my district with us. Elder Stephens loves Topatio Sauce P.S. By the way
Practicing for the Musical number


Elder Stephens stole my camera
MDT time in class

Doodles in my journal


cool snowy picture out my bedroom window
I made it on the special diet board! 5th box down
Sister Lyons Praying
Massage circle, well line I guess

I was writing letters



Um...lets go vertical rows top down. Elder Clifford, Elder Lloyd, Elder Horning, Elder Stawinski, Elder Stephens, Me, Sister Lyons, Brother Neary, Sister Robison, Sister Heron, Sister Menasco
Me and my comp
I am a Missionary!
Left to Right...Sister Robison, Me Sister Heron, Sister Lyons, Elder Horning, Elder Clifford

Sister Heron, Sister Lyons, Me, Sister Robison
Middle Elder has an awesome name...Pimesicle
Zone Leaders Elder Wright ( on the left ) and Elder Fawcett ( on the right)
Walking to the temple on Sunday





Sister Lyons making an airborne concoction

Smooshed egg
Sister Heron stole a boiled egg from the lunch room so she could eat it later and she forgot about it. Her scriptures smelled like eggs
My seat from Boise
The plane- 3 other missionaries in the seats in front of me
Me Wyatt and Wade
Me and Wyatt

No comments: